Unit frame fader issues
Description Pet and target of target unit frame fader not working as an anticipated using player target conditional
Version Number 11.41
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Unit Frames -> Individual Units -> Pet/Target of target -> Fader -> Enable and select player target conditional.
- Restart the game/log out and restart (n.b. testing before logging out shows that the expected unit frames display correctly).
- Test whether the unit frames display - for me no pet or target of target bars display.
- Go back to nit Frames -> Individual Units -> Pet/Target of target -> Fader -> turn the select player target conditional on and off.
- Test again. Bars reappear.
Expected Behavior Bars should display all the time using desired fader settings.
Actual Behavior Currently it seems like the settings are being forgotten after relog and they are having to be reset by going into the ElvUI interface
Only ElvUI Enabled Same issues occur with only ElvUI activated
Blizzard Issue? Cannot replicate as Blizzard frames do not include a fader option.
Additional Information My intention is to only have the pet and target of target frames display when I have a target. While this works for the player and target frames it seems to fail for other frames. As a side note it appears that the player frame fading is buggy at times too. For example targeting an enemy and then travelling through a portal does not update the fader despite the fact that no target exists anymore.