Buff/Debuff Statusbar No Duration Color Changing Randomly
Description I've set the Buff/Debuff Statusbar to color by value with no duration enabled and the color is the default green. However, as I gain/lose buffs, those with no duration have their bar color change between red and green instead of being consistently green.
Version Number 11.49
Steps to Reproduce
- Freshly install ElvUI.
- Go to Buffs and Debuffs -> Statusbar and enable it.
- In the same area, enable No Duration and Color by Value.
- Change height from 2 -> 4.
- Compare settings to those included in screenshot below.
- Gain a few no duration buffs, then cast some temporary buffs such as HOTs. Wait for them to change order as buffs are gained/lost. See No Duration buffs bars randomly change to red.
Expected Behavior All No Duration buffs should be green (or whatever color is selected in the settings)
Actual Behavior No Duration bar color randomly changes to red and back to the configured color.
Only ElvUI Enabled Yes. Seen screenshot below.
Blizzard Issue? Cannot reproduce with default blizzard UI as functionality does not exist.
Additional Information None
Error Log No error encountered.