[Live Version] Inconsistent Sizing for UI Elements
Description Certain UI elements look visually different even though they have the exact same size. I've only noticed this with the Unit Frames. I'm not sure if this is present for other elements.
- Player unit frame's width is 215.
- Alternative Power frame's width is 215.
- However, in-game these two frames don't line up visually.
This issue is also present for player's cast bar, I'm not sure exactly how many other frames are affected.
Steps to Reproduce
- Set the player unit frame to X size.
- Set the player cast bar/alt. power bar frame to X size.
- Align the frames' anchors.
- Observe visual discrepancy.
Frames with the same size should align perfectly.
Frames with the same size don't align perfectly.
Only ElvUI Enabled Yes. This issue is present with only ElvUI on.
Blizzard Issue? This issue is only relevant for ElvUI.
Error Log No error messages generated.