Some tags are not localized
My locale is russian. I'm using various tags in party/raid frames. With tag [health:current], everything works properly. It displays "Не в сети" when player is offline and "Труп" when player is dead. But when it comes to tags [status], [dead], [offline] and etc, it shows english text: "Dead", "Offline", "Ghost".
Steps to Reproduce
- Set russian locale.
- Go in "Рамки юнитов" (Unit Frames) => "Групповые юниты" (Group Units) => "Группа" (Group).
- In "Общие" (shared/common) section, replace visibility string with "show" (to always show group frames).
- In "Здоровье" (health) section, replace "[health:current]" with "[status]".
- Kill your character in any convenient way.
- Check health text on your group frame.
When player is dead, [health:current], [status] and [dead] tags should display exactly the same russian text. The same applied to [health:current], [status], [offline] tags when player is offline, and so on.
Some tags display russian text, while others display english text.