[Bug Report] Nameplate Overlap Not Applied Properly
Nameplate Overlap vertical values are improperly being set. Whenever I visit Escape -> Interface and exit the options to return to the game, my nameplate height overlap nearly doubles. If I want to fix the issue, I can do so by checking and unchecking any option within the ElvUI nameplate options in game.
This is what my nameplates look like on login and will continue to look like this until I open Escape -> Interface and close it (This is the way I intend for the nameplates to look): https://imgur.com/a/O80wERO
This what my nameplates look like when I open Escape -> Interface options and then close it (This is what I don't want it to look like): https://imgur.com/a/4SXYLbl
Version of ElvUI: 11.11
Steps to Reproduce
- Login with only ElvUI enabled.
- Set your nameplate overlap vertical CVar to a higher number to more easily notice the issue. (/run SetCVar("nameplateOverlapV", 1.5)).
- Set nameplate motion type to Stacking Nameplates in /ec -> NamePlates -> General Options.
- Set enemy nameplate clickable height to 45 in /ec -> NamePlates -> General Options. (This affects the distance.)
- Find a cluster of enemy nameplates and reload UI after the proper setup.
- Observe the distance between nameplates.
- Open Escape -> Interface and then simply close the window after opening.
- Observe the distance between nameplates. It should be significantly larger.
The expected behavior is for my nameplates to remain at the same vertical distance regardless of me visiting different settings within the game.
The actual behavior is that (supposedly) my nameplate CVars are being constantly changed back and forth between ElvUI and the default interface. Alternatively it has something to do with clickable height as well.
Only ElvUI Enabled
This issue was tested with only ElvUI enabled.
This issue can only occur with ElvUI enabled, and I only had ElvUI enabled when I tested this.
My CVar nameplateOverlapV is currently set to 1.5 (I had it set much lower before the ElvUI nameplate update a while back). I have it set this high because it's easier for me keep the nameplates how they look in the first image without having to make changes every single time I login. I suspect another variable that is causing this issue is the nameplate clickable height within the ElvUI nameplate general options settings, which I have mine set to 45.
No error received.