ElvUI chat blocking TRP3 chat names
Prior to 8.01, ElvUI would happily accept TRP3's modifications to names in the chat frame. For example, it would display "(icon) Oraibi the Barrister" instead of "Oraibi" when I spoke.
Currently it's not doing that.
Steps to Reproduce
- Reloaded with both TRP3 and ElvUI, but nothing else.
- Made sure I had a first name and last name in the current TRP3 profile.
- Confirmed that the top checkbox is checked on the ElvUI config page for Chat.
- Said (( testing ))
- Went back to ElvUI config, turned off Chat, restarted.
- Said (( testing )) again.
In step 4, it should use the name provided by TRP3, and say:
[(icon) Oraibi the Barrister] says: (( testing ))
Step 6 should produce identical results.
In step 4, the result was:
Only ElvUI Enabled
Well, clearly not. :)