Style Filter Triggers & Actions Suggestions for Nameplates
I think it would be useful to have a Health Amount trigger and an Action to scale or specifically set a fixed width & height for the health frame when the health amount trigger is met. Kuinameplates has a feature where trivial mobs with low health have nameplates that are tiny to reduce screen clutter.
Also if possible, a range trigger would be helpful in combination with a Transparency action, so that any nameplates rendered on screen past a certain distance (ex: 40 yards) can become more translucent for players that set their load distance higher than 40 yards.
- Health Amount
- Range (if possible)
- Size -- Scale % -- Fixed Width & Height
Also some other suggestions for the nameplate options:
Options for nameplate debuffs and buffs:
- X and Y offset
- Position (left, center, right, etc.)
- Icon width setting or ability to adjust squareness of icon.
- Positioning of text/timer inside buff/debuff icon.
- Font size of text/timer inside buff/debuff icon.
Options for castbar:
- X and Y offset, or ability to add margin to top, to detach it slightly from the health bar.
Options for power:
- Ability to set height to lower than 4.
Options for Health:
- Section for Minor Units, to set a different height and width for them.
- X and Y offset for text.
- Font size.
- Text Position
Options for Name:
- Text position
- Text X & Y Offset
- Font Size