Pixel and coordinate problem!
Description By moving my player frame, detatched player power bar and target frame to decided coords they should both have 3 pixels between eatchother. But whenever I reload I have 4 Pixels between player frame and player power instead of 3. But if I would change the coords again from x=-260 to x=-259 it then has 3 pixels... But when I reload again it is 2 pixels between all of a sudden. And Since target frame is x=260 and it stays 3 pixels away from player powerbar something is off.
So I've been moviong my player frame. One to x=-260 and Y=364 and have my player powerbar at X=0 and Y =364. Target Frame at X=260 and Y=364. For some reason when I just edited it was 3 pixels from my player frame to the powerbar. But when I relogg / reload it is 4 pixels all of the sudden? But only from player frame to powerbar and not target frame to powerbar. Target frame to powerbar stays 3 at 3 pixels away from eachother. So for some reason Playerframe or smth moves one pixel but not according to toggle.
Version Number Version 10.77
Steps to Reproduce (Focus on pixels between player frame and power bar)
- Step 1 = Make player frame Width 231 and move it to x=-260 and Y=364
- Step 2 = Detatch Player powerbar
- Step 3 = Make Player powerbar width to 282
- Step 4 = Move Player Powerbar to X=0 and Y = 364.
- Step 5 = Make Target Frame width to 231 and move it to x=260 and Y = 364.
- Step 6 = Zoom in to calculate pixels between.
- Step 7 = Reload / relogg.
- Step 8 = Zoom in again to calculate pixels between them and you will probably see a increase in pixels but the coords is still the same.
- Step 9 = Change coords in toggle anchors to make it 3 pixels again. 10 Step 10 = reload /relogg. 11 Step 11 = And youll see that its lower than 3 pixels for some reason.
Expected Behavior It shouldnt move one pixel to the left when the anchors are still the same coords.
Actual Behavior Coords are the same in toggle anchors but player frame has moved one pixel to the left after relogg / reload.
Only ElvUI Enabled Yes
Blizzard Issue? How?
Additional Information Playing on a 1440p monitor if that has smth to do with it.
Error Log Nope