ElvUI S&L Currencies Datatext Issues
Description ElvUI Shadow & Light Improved Currency Options Datatext defaults to sort gold by character names and factions reversed from expected alphanumeric sorting standards when "Normal" sort order by "Name" is selected. Further, numerous recent currencies are missing. Finally, clicking on a datatext for currencies, one expects to open the currencies frame, not the bags frame.
ElvUI Config > Shadow & Light > Modules > Datatexts > S&L Datatexts > S&L Currency
Shadow & Light Version ElvUI S&L 3.42 Dev Commit 5f71b9e3.
ElvUI Version ElvUI 10.78 Development Commit 317423fd.
Steps to Reproduce
- ElvUI Config > Shadow & Light > Modules > Datatexts > S&L Datatexts > S&L Currency
- ElvUI Improved Currency Options > select all
- Gold Sorting > Sort Direction > Normal
- Gold Sorting > Sort Method > Name
- Hover mouse cursor over datatext in a panel.
Expected Behavior When "Normal" sorting of "Name" is enabled, the expected behavior is to sort by alphanumeric standards for character and faction names, in order of A to Z, and least to greatest. Further, when the datatext is clicked, the currencies frame is expected to be opened.
Actual Behavior The sort order of character names and amounts is reversed from alphanumeric standards. When clicked, the bags frame opens.
ElvUI + S&L Enabled Yes.
Only ElvUI Enabled This feature is unique to ElvUI S&L.
Additional Information These were trivial items to fix (and accept, reject, or ignore), so...
- I fixed the default sort order to conform to expected norms (and reversed the Faction sort order as well).
- I changed the default click behavior to match the ElvUI datatext behavior, and open the currencies frame.
- I updated the currencies list based upon data from www.wowhead.com/currencies.
- Since I'm not setup properly for git, I attached the updated file.currency.lua
Error Log No error log is produced.